Singer has been in Sri Lanka since 1877, when the first Singer sewing machines went on sale at a Colombo store.
Today, Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC. is a large, diversified company with unmatched presence throughout Sri Lanka. It remains a member of the worldwide franchise of Singer.
Beginning with the sewing machine, Singer's product portfolio has diversified to encompass a highly successful multi-brand strategy combining products of top world marques with the company's own products across a range of household, industrial and financial categories.
To be the foremost consumer durable retailer and foremost consumer financier in Sri Lanka.
To improve quality of life by providing comforts and conveniences at fair prices.
We live up to the expectations of a responsible organisation by contributing to the improvement in the quality of life of our customers through outstanding products & services.
We respect each other as individuals and encourage cross functional teamwork while providing opportunities for career development.
We provide a reasonable return while safeguarding their investment.
We develop our suppliers to be partners in progress and we share our growth with them.
We respect our competitors and recognise their contribution to market value.
We conduct our business by conforming to the ethics of our country and share the social responsibility of the less fortunate.
We make every effort to ensure that the environment is protected and conserved for future generations.
- To be the Market Leader in our Product and Market Segment.
- Provide our Consumers with the Best Service and Shopping Experience in the Island.
- Provide our Consumers with Products of latest Technology.
- Develop our Employees to achieve their real Potential.
- Provide our Shareholders with steady Asset Growth and Return on Investment above our industry norm.
- Grow our Revenue and Profits at a rate above the current Industry Norm.